Anime, news

Blade Runner: Black Lotus Unveiled a New Opening and visual

News Today from ( OreOtaku.com ) Crunchyroll has unveiled a new opening sequence and visual for the Blade Runner: Black Lotus anime...

·

News Today from ( OreOtaku.com ) Crunchyroll has unveiled a new opening sequence and visual for the Blade Runner: Black Lotus anime series during the Crunchyroll Expo convention. This video features the series opening theme “Feel You Now” by Alessia Cara
Crunchyroll revealed at the end of its panel that the series will debut this November. Adult Swim posted the same opening sequence without the vocal track How to:

The Dark Fiction Sci-fi anime series delves into who runs the world after the Blade Runner: Black Out 2022 anime short — after Tyrell Corporation from the Blade Runner Original film (set in 2019) and before Wallace Corporation from the Blade Runner 2049 sequel. Unlike the film, the series It takes place from the perspective of the hunted — female clones or artificially created humanoid creatures.
The staff emphasized that the anime series reflects the dystopian world with the anti-capitalist theme of Philip K. Dick’s original novel Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? Therefore, it also reflects what is happening in the real world today that, despite class divisions, discrimination, and alienation, there is still love and hope.

The cast includes (English/Japanese):Jessica Henwick/Arisa Shida as Elle, a female replica created for a secret and unknown purpose
Will Yun Lee/Shinshū Fuji as Joseph, a mysterious figure who owns a parts junkyard in Los Angeles
Samira Wiley/Takako Honda as Alani Davis, LAPD’s new recruit
Brian Cox/Takaya Hashi as Niander Wallace Sr., founder and CEO of Wallace Corporation
Wes Bentley/Takehito Koyasu as Niander Wallace Jr, a brilliant scientist who works for his father
Josh Duhamel/Taiten Kusunoki as Marlowe, the deadly Blade Runner
Peyton List/Yoshiko Sakakibara as Josephine Grant, the police chief’s wife
Stephen Root/Hochu Otsuka as Earl Grant, LAPD Police Chief
Barkhad Abdi/Takayuki Kinba as Doc Badger, a black market trader

Gregg Henry/Masane Tsukayama as Senator Bannister, a politician with strong feelings for replica production.
Henry Czerny/Akio Nojima as Doctor M, a brilliant doctor and professor of medicine
Jason Spisak/Kazuki Yao as Hooper, a journalist in the Wallace Company pocket
Crunchyroll and Adult Swim partnered with Alcon Entertainment to produce a 13-episode television anime series. The anime is based on Blade Runner 2049, the sequel to the 1982 film Blade Runner. The story of the series will take place in 2032, between the two films, and will include several familiar characters.

Shinji Aramaki and Kenji Kamiyama Direct all episodes on Sola Digital Arts. The two directors previously worked together on Ultraman and Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045 at that time. Shinichiro Watanabe is the creative producer on the series.
Andrew Kosove, Broderick Johnson, Laura Lancaster, and Al-Francis Cuenca of Alcon Entertainment are executive producers on the project along with Joseph Chou of Sola Digital Arts.
Alcon executive Ben Roberts is co-executive producer, and Mitsuhisa Ishikawa of Production I.G is production advisor.

Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter Cara contributed music to the series.

Adult Swim owns the worldwide distribution rights for the show version, and will stream the anime in the United States on its Toonami block. Crunchyroll will stream the anime worldwide. The anime is scheduled to premiere this fall in Canada.

Crunchyroll previously premiered the anime short “Blade Runner: Black Out 2022” in September 2017, shortly before the debut of Blade Runner 2049. Watanabe is directing the anime short at Cygames Pictures, Shukou Murase is serving as character designer and animation director, and Flying Lotus is composing the music.

Thank you for Reading News OreOtaku.com If you want to Watch Blade Runner: Black Lotus, please download it in your favorite applications or Streaming on Funimation, Crunchyroll, iQYi, WeTV,and Muse Asia.